Sunday, June 28, 2009

Introduction

Hello everyone, and welcome to the "official" blog for the 6-week, Duke in London Summer program.

My name is Cameron McCallie, and I am one of the 15 students on the trip. I volunteered/was appointed the "chief blogger", and I hope to update the blog as often as possible.

I hope that everyone reading this blog will find the posts both informative and interesting, and I will include daily updates on class work, the city in general, and the shows that we see. We received our first bunch of show tickets today -- these are the 15 shows that we will see in the first HALF of the program, meaning much more to come!


If anyone has comments, feel free to e-mail me at cameron.mccallie@duke.edu.
I will answer as quickly as I can.

Check back tomorrow for a (potentially) exciting update!

No comments:

Post a Comment